Sunday 16 June 2019

Play Day 1

Play Day 1

1. What specifically did you do?
I started off by gathering trash in the
water and finding the best way to use
the hook. I crafted a hammer and
expanded my boat. Then I got a purifier
and a grill so I would't die then I
just grinded for loot and made a
research table.


2.What did you learn?
I learned how to survive without
starving or getting dehydrated and
how to expand my boat. Also to research
stuff for future items. A tip is to go for 
barrels, they have food and lots
of loot
3. What strategies are you going to focus on?
                I am going to try to get better
at hooking loot and I'm going to try and 
kill the shark with a spear. Also, going to try
and find an island.

4. This is my raft, it is a basic 3 x 3 with a 
grill purifier and research table, I will try 
and expand it tomorrow
.

No comments:

Post a Comment