Sunday 16 June 2019

Play Day 3

Play Day 3

1. What New Things Did You Build Today
I build a smelter which smelts copper ore, metal ore
sand and seawead. It is very usefull for obtaining
the ugraded versions of each tool and for crafting
more useful items in general like the oxygen mask
which requires vine goo.
2. How will these new things help you play the game
 The smelter allows me to craft better loot like the scrap
hook,metal spear, water purifier(upgraded), radio transmitter
and much more. It turns metal ore and copper ore to bars and
sand into glass and seawead into vine goo.
3. What strategies are you going to focus on tomorrow.
    I'm going to find more copper and metal so I can get the
upgraded version of each item and try to make the radio
so I can find utopia and animal island.
4. My Raft
My raft is pretty much the same but with more catchers
and a nest and a smelter have been added. I'll make
a house on it next class and a higher floor so I 
can reach the top of an island.

No comments:

Post a Comment