Monday 17 June 2019

Play Day 2

Play Day 2

1.What specifically did you do today
I just gathered more resources mainly.
I went to an island and got some flowers.
I went underwater looting and got metal
copper, clay and sand. I am trying to make
a smelter at the moment. 
   2. What did you learn?
I learned how to bait a shark to go underwater
looting. I also learned how to paddle to an
island and get flowers and watermelons.
3. What strategies are you going to focus on tomorrow?
I am going to make a smelter so I can smelt metal
for high tier loot and try to make my raft bigger.
I will also work on being more efficient on underwater
looting. 
4.
I added a large crop plant and some walls
and more catchers. I added the crop plant so I can 
grow food and more catchers so I can get
more resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment